Basmati Rice is a variety of rice family known for its aroma, slender-grained, and large size. It is widely grown in India, Nepal and, Pakistan. India accounted for 65% of international trade in basmati rice as of 2018–19, while Pakistan accounts for the other 35%. However, basmati is limited to a few districts of India, Nepal, and Pakistan. 1509 Basmati Rice is the Queen of premium aromatic species that have been cultivated in most fertile lands of the aforementioned countries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *